Why English Language?
The importance of English can not be denied. It is an international language and it is a great medium of understanding and communication between different nations. It is the third most common native language in the world, after Mandarin and Spanish. Moreover, It has become the language of learning and knowledge in the 21st century. we can not march on the road of technical and scientific knowledge if we do not learn the English language.
The Backbone Of English
An action which happens again and again.
- I speak English.
- You learn English.
- They celebrate a party.
- Negative: I do not speak English.
- Interrogative:Do I speak English?
- Neg. Int:Do I not speak English?
Modals Make Your English PerfectGet Start
Should + Verb1st
It's talk about Suggestions, Advice, Order and Obligation.
- You should come on time.
- He should go to school.
- We should speak English.
- Negative : You should not come on time.
- Interrogative: Should you come on time?
- Neg. Int: Should you not come on time?
Make Your English ComprehensiveGet Start
When + Any Interrogative
Use for Inquiry about Timing.
- When are you coming?
- When will you go Islamabad?
- When did you come?