HOW MANY QUESTIONING WORD WITH EXAMPLES
We use questioning word How Many for countable things, that we can count easily. For asking about duration we use Wh How Long.
Wh How Many
We use it for countable Things.
- How Many dresses do you have? -Five Dresses
- How many people were there in the party? -Approx Twenty
- How many students were present in class? -Twenty Five
Here are some more examples of questioning word How Many.
- How many black shirts do you have? -Three
- How many people who don't have a job? -Three
- How many cell phones do you have? -I just have 2
- How many times have you visited Lahore? -Two times
- How many friends were with you? -Three friends
- How many times did you apply for the job? -Two times
- How many peoples were in protest? -Thousands of people
- How many laptops will you purchase? -Just two
- How many people will come to the party? -No Idea
- How many times will you do this work again and again?
Here are some Asking questions between two persons, It's just an example for highlighting the use of questioning word How Many.
Alex: How many times have you visited Islamabad?
Jhon: I have visited three times.
Alex: How many friends were with you when you visited Islamabad?
Jhon: We were five friends.
Alex: how many places did you visit on your trip?
Jhon: We visited just three places in Islamabad.
Alex: How many of your other friends were willing to go with you?
Jhon: Three friends were willing to go with us.