WHAT QUESTIONING WORD WITH EXAMPLES
Wh questioning word What is used for asking Particular information and also it talks about something good and something bad and another use is for Unlimited Choice Wh What is covers all the things.
Wh What is for particular information & things &
Talks about Something Good or Bad & For Unlimited Choice.
- What was she saying? -Nothing special
- What is your brother name? -Ali
- What does Ali teach? -English Language
Here are some more examples of questioning word What with meanings.
- What is your name? -Ali
- What's the matter? -Nothing
- What does he do in Dubai? -He works there
- What is your mobile phone security code? -1234
- What was Ali saying about my car? -It is beautiful
- What did he say to you? -He was asking for my book
- What you had in your pocket? -That was my Cellphone
- What was the reason for leaving school? -Financial Problems
- What will happen after this? -I don't know
- What would you like to take for dinner? -Stake
- What will you give as a birthday gift? -It's secret
- What will you bring for me from the market? -Pizza
Here are some Asking questions between two persons, It's just an example for highlighting the use of questioning word What with meanings.
Alex: Hey what is your name?
Jhon: Hii! my name is Jhon.
Alex: What you want to become?
Jhon: I want to become a doctor.
Alex: What time is it right now Jhon?
Jhon: It's 7'O Clock.
Alex: What were you used to do in England?
Jhon: I used to do the job.