Wh Whom is for asking about the object of the verb or a person who is going to receive the action.
Inquiry about Object of the verb.
- Whom are you going to invite? -My friends
- Whom is Ali hiring for the job? -Designers
- Whom did you meet? -I met with my friends
Here are some more examples of WH Questioning word Whom with meanings.
- Whom are you calling? -My friend
- Whom do you want to help you? -Poor peoples.
- Whom do you support?
- Whom do you want to meet? -Mr Adnan
- With whom did you go to market? -My sister
- Whom did she blame for the accident? -The other driver
- Whom did he hire to do the job? -Workers
- Whom did you see? -My friend
- with whom will you come today? -Brother
- Whom will give you money? -Father
- With Whom would you like to play this game? -With my friend
- With whom will you come to the party? -With my brother
Here are some Asking questions between two brothers they are discussing the tomorrow party just for highlighting the use of Whom with meanings.
Alex: Whom are you going to invite in the party?
Jhon: Just my friends will come to the party.
Alex: To whom were you calling?
Jhon: yeah that was my friend, he was asking about the party.