WHICH QUESTIONING WORD WITH EXAMPLES
We use questioning word Which when we want to know about limited choice from any person.
Which is used for Inquiry about Limited Choice.
- Which book will you purchase?
- Which dress will you wear to the party?
- Which mobile phone will you purchase?
Here are some more examples of questioning word Which with meanings.
- Which one is your pen? -The red one
- Which colour is your favourite? -Blue
- Which shirt do you want to gift? -Black one
- Which is your favourite dress from these? -The blue one.
- Which was your favourite book? -God Father
- Which movie was your favourite? -Escape Plan
- Which dish did you eat first in the party? -Stake
- Which cat you had in your past? -I had Persian cat
- Which dish would you like to eat? -Stake
- Which card will you take from these? -Ace
- Which movie will you watch in cinema? -Mission Impossible
- Which dress would you prefer me to wear in the party? -The black one
Here are some Asking questions between two friends, they are getting ready for going to a party, It's just an example for highlighting the use of questioning word Which with meanings.
Alex: Which dress are you going to wear to the party?
Jhon: I would like to wear this blue one.
Alex: Which hand watch will you wear?
Jhon: That black one.
Alex: Which shoes are you wearing in the party?
Jhon: I think this black one will suit with the blue dress.
Alex: Which is your glasses from these?
Jhon: This black one is mine.