Wh Whose is used to tell about Belonging and possessions.
Wh whose is used to tell about Possession or Belonging.
- Whose Mobile phone is this?
- Whose mobile was that?
- Whose money is this?
Here are some more examples of WH Question Whose.
- Whose mobile phone is this? -It's mine
- Whose glasses is in your hand? -It's Ali's glasses.
- Whose child is very genius? -My child.
- Whose lunch box has stolen? -Mine
- Whose mobile was in your hand? -My friend
- Whose friend wanted to come to the party? -Ali's friend
- Whose sister wanted to apply for a job? -My sister
- Whose brother wanted to teach in our Academy?
- Whose parents will not allow to go for a picnic? -My parents
- Whose parents will come tomorrow?
Here are some Asking questions between two persons they are in the parking area. it's just for highlighting the use of Whose.
Alex: Whose car, is this?
Jhon: It's my car, Alex.
Alex: and Whose car is that?
Jhon: I don't know about that car, that's not mine.
Alex: Whose car were you driving last night?
Jhon: That was my brother car.
Alex: Whose mobile phone was that you were using?
Jhon: That was my personal mobile.