WHO is belongs to WH question which is used to know about Particular reason and particular person.
Inquiry about Particular Reason or Person.
- Who are you? -I am Ali
- Who will come with me for shopping? -I will
- How is the owner of this school? -Mr. Ali
Here are some more examples of WH Question Who.
- Who is the founder of Microsoft? -Bill Gates
- Who is the person? Who got the first position in the class? -Alina.
- Who are they? -They are my friends.
- Who is the owner of this shop? -Mr Alex is the owner
- Who was the first prime minister of Pakistan? -Liaquat Ali Khan
- Who had played this game before? - I have played
- Who was the person? -He was my friend
- Who was absent yesterday? -Alina
- Who will come with us for a picnic? -I will
- Who will be the winner of this match? -I think Pakistan
- Who will play cricket with us? -I will
- Who will be there? -There will be one lady name Alina
Here are some Asking questions between Boss and Employ just for highlighting the use of Who.
Alex: Who are you?
Jhon: I am Jhon.
Alex: and Who is the lady with you?
Jhon: She is my cousin, Alina.
Alex: And there was one boy with you yesterday, Who was that?
Jhon: He was my class fellow, But Alina is my cousin.
Alex: Ohh okay fine.
Jhon: Thanks, Alex.