Questioning word Why meaning is to know about a particular reason to someone.
Inquiry about the Particular Reason.
- Why do you always come late?
- Why does Ali not go to school?
- Why are they speaking Hindi Language?
Here are some more examples of questioning word Why with meanings.
- Why do you tease your friends? -I enjoy
- Why are you calling Alina? -She will be sleeping.
- Why are we waiting here? -Ali will not come today.
- Why are they watching movies? -they had to go outside
- Why did you not apply for a new job? -I am happy with this
- Why did you pay penalty? -That was my mistake
- Why did you call me last night? -I had some work
- Why were you late? -I was busy
- Why will you not give me back my cell phone? -I will but tomorrow
- Why will you pay Extra charges for this? -I like it that's why
- Why will they not return your books? -They have lost that book
- Why will we go outside? -There is cold outside
Here are some Asking questions between Boss and Employ just for highlighting the use of Why with meanings.
Alex: Why did you come late today Jhon?
Jhon: My car was having some problem that's why.
Alex: So, Why did you not fixed your car first?
Jhon: I had some other work that's why.
Alex: And Why did you not come yesterday?
Jhon: I Had some emergency in my home.
Alex: Why are you giving this lame excuses?
Jhon: It's true Alex.