HOW QUESTIONING WORD WITH EXAMPLES
Questioning word How meaning is to know about the Way and asking about condition or quality.
Use for Inquiry about Way or Manner.
- How are you? -I'm fine.
- How do you solve the puzzle?
- How do you go to the office? -by car.
Here are some more examples of Wh questioning word How with meanings.
- How are you, Ali? -I am fine.
- How is your cat? No, my cat is still ill.
- How do you make websites? -I know how to make.
- How do you solve this complicated task? -Easily.
- How was your exam? -That was good.
- How was the weather of Lahore? -It was cloud.y
- how did you help him? -I gave some money to him.
- How did you start writing your book? -With strong passion.
- You have lost your bike, How will you go back? -By bus.
- How will it work? -we have to recharge its battery first.
- It's raining, How will you play Cricket? -No, I will not play.
- You have injured, how will you come with me? -No, I will not come with you.
Here are some Asking questions between two friends just for highlighting the use of questioning word How with meanings.
Alex: how are you Jhon
Jhon: I am fine Alex.
Alex: How old are you?
Jhon: I am 22 years old.
Alex: How was your visit?
Jhon: That was Awesome.
Alex: How was the weather in England?
Jhon: yeah! The weather was cloudy.
Alex: how did you come?
Jhon: yeah we came by Air.