WHEN QUESTIONING WORD WITH EXAMPLES
Questioning word When meaning is to know about the particular timing and dates and asking about a place we use Wh Where.
Use for Inquiry about Timing and Date.
- When are you coming? -Next Week
- When will you go to Islamabad? -Tomorow
- When did you come? -Ten minutes before
Here are some more examples of Questioning word When with meaning.
- When do you play Cricket? -In the evening
- When does she wake up? -At 7'O clock
- When are they going to Dubai? -Tonight
- When you get a salary from the office? -Start of month
- When did you come? -A few minutes ago
- When did you pass Graduation? -In 2015
- When did you apply for a job? -One week ago
- When did they come from Australia? -Last night
- When will Alina give a presentation? -Tomorow
- When will Ali get his birthday gift? -Today
- When will we go out for dinner? -At 9'O clock
- When will you give my books? -Next Week
Here are some Asking questions between two friends just for highlighting the use of questioning word When with meanings.
Alex: When do you wake up Jhon?
Jhon: I wake up at 8'O clock in the morning.
Alex: When do you go to the Office?
Jhon: I go to the office at 10'O Clock.
Alex: When do you come back from the office?
Jhon: I come back at 5'O clock in the evening.
Alex: When you get free after the Office, What do you do?
Jhon: I go to the gymnasium for exercise.