FUTURE PERFECT TENSE & EXAMPLES
The Future perfect tense is used to indicate the completion of the action or finished action at some point in the future. It can also show that something will happen before a specific time in the future.
The Future Perfect tense is also used to express the idea that something will occur before another action in the future and for Future perfect passive voice tense.
It talks about future completed action.
- They will have opened a new office.
- Alina will have watched a movie.
- Australia will have lost the match.
Different Way to Use of Future Perfect
Here is another way of using Future Perfect Tense with examples.
By next year
By next week
By next month
By the end of decade
By the end of the year
By the end of the week
By the time we (get, arrive, go).
- By this time next year, they will have lived here for two years.
- By the time we get the station, the train will have gone.
- By next July, I will have completed my Masters.
- By June next year, they will have completed this bridge.
- By next November, She will have received her promotion.
- By the time she finishes this course, I will have taken five tests.
When we talk about Profession, Relation, Existence & Condition so we will always use this verb Been
And When we talk about Property, Illness & Parts of the body so we will use this verb Had.
|Verb 3rd (form)|
|Been||Condition, Profession, Relation & Existence|
|Had||Property, Illness & Parts of the body|
Non-Action / State
We use it for Condition & Property.
- They will have been in cinema for four hours.
- Students will have been in school for five hours.
- Ali will have been with a friend for till night.
|Since (Starting Point)||For (Time Duration)|
|Since Morning||For Five Hours|
|Since 1990||For Ten Years|
|Since Childhood||For Two Days|
|Since August||For Three Hours|