FUTURE SIMPLE TENSE & EXAMPLES
The use of Future simple tense Or Simple future tense is to indicate an action or condition that hasn’t happened yet and will occur after saying or in future. And also it's used to take an instant decision to give threat someone and for prediction and possibility and for Future simple passive voice tense.
It is used for Prediction, Threat, Instant decision & Possibility.
- They will go to the picnic.
- Alina will give birthday party next week.
- I will take admission in university next month.
Here are some Future Simple tense examples.
- He will help her.
- She will try to reach on time.
- I will think about it then give you reply after that.
- Today they will perform on satge.
Note: For Negative Sentences, we simply add Not after the verb.
- Negative: He will not help her.
- Interrogative: Will he help her?
- Neg. Int: Will he not help her?
When we talk about Profession, Relation, Existence & Condition so we will always use this verb be
And When we talk about Property, Illness & Parts of the body so we will use this verb Have / Has.
|(be) Is, Am, Are||Condition, Profession, Relation & Existence|
|Have, Has||Property, Illness & Parts of body|
Non-Action / State
We use it for Condition & Property.
- She will be fatty. (Condition)
- He will be a doctor. (Profession)
- She will be her sister. (Relation)
- Ali will be at home. (Existence)
- I will have cell phone tomorrow. (Property)
- She will have a cough. (Illness)
- He will have long hairs. (Parts of body)
Here are some more Simple Future Tense examples.
- He will be an engineer.
- They will be in cinema.
- Alina and Alina will be in a relationship.
- Alina will be in a fever.
Note: For Negative Sentences, we will simply add Not.
- Negative: They will not be an engineer.
- Interrogative: Will they be an engineer?
- Neg. Int: They Will they not be an engineer?
- He will have an expensive car.
- Alina will have an own house.
- Ali will have an iphone.
- Negative: He will not have an expensive car.
- Interrogative: Will he have an expensive car?
- Neg. Int: Will he not have an expensive car?