FEEL FREE TO
We use for Offer in a polite way and to make anyone in confidence to do this work without any hesitation.
Feel Free to + Verb1st
We use it for Hesitation.
Formula: Subject + Feel Free to + Verb 1st + Object
- She feels free to speak English.
- He feels free to give a presentation.
- feel free to Call.
Formula: Subject + Feel Free to + Verb 1st(form) + Object
Here are some more examples of structure About to.
- Feel free to come to the party.
- Feel free to work in the office.
- Feel free to join our company.
- There is no proper sense of negative and other sentences.