It talks about that work or action which never happened in your life till now.
Yet + Verb3rd
Negative Of Sofar.
Formula: Subject + Helping Verb + Verb 3rd + Object + Yet
- he has not taken food yet.
- Ali has not used Facebook yet.
- We have not seen the movie yet.
Formula: Subject + Helping Verb(has / have) + Verb 3rd(form) + Object + Yet
Here are some more examples of structure Yet.
- I haven't used twitter yet.
- Ali hasn't purchased Iphone yet.
- Alina hasn't gone outside with friends yet.
- We haven't watched any movie yet.
- They haven't got any gift yet.
- There is no negative sense because it's already giving negative sense. We use Sofar structure to tell about partially completed work.
- Has Ali purchased iphone yet?
- Have they g0t any gift yet?
- Hasn't Ali purchased iphone yet?
- Haven't they got any gift yet?