It talks about uptill now and that work which is continue and partially completed action which is in progress and did not finish yet.
So far + Verb3rd
It talks about partially completed work.
- So far she has passed matric.
- So far he has taken two classes.
- So far they have reached Lahore.
Here are some more examples of structure Sofar.
- Sofar I have completed Matriculation.
- Sofar Ali has purchased two dresses.
- Sofar Alina has cooked rice.
- Sofar we have watched one Movie.
- Sofar they have visited only one city, they are on country tour.
- Sofar Ali has not purchased any dress.
- Sofar we haven't watched one Movie
Note: We use Yet structure to make interrogative and negative interrogative of sofar.