USE OF JUST VERB EXAMPLE & SENTENCES
It gives the sense of that work which you did a few minutes before or very very near to past. It is your completed action that you have done. Just is often used with the present perfect tense.
In the present perfect tense, just comes between the auxiliary verb have and the past participle.
Just + Verb3rd
It means a short time ago.
- He has just gone market.
- I have just taken the class.
- I’ve just seen Ali coming out of the Collage.
Here are some more example sentences of Just.
- Ali has just woke up.
- I have just watched Movie.
- We have just finished dinner.
- He has just given a presentation.
- Alina has just come from shopping.
- They have just come from the office.
- They have just announced the results.
- Have you just taken my pencil? Where has it gone?.