FUTURE SIMPLE PASSIVE VOICE TENSE & EXAMPLE
It talks about those actions that will occur in future time and we use the helping verb of Future Simple passive voice tense is (Will) and for Future simple active voice tense.
We use it for Prediction, Threat, Instant Decision, Possibility.
- Party will be arranged.
- The class will be conducted.
- Dinner will be given.
Here are some more future simple Passive Voice tense examples.
- The result will be announced today.
- A birthday gift will be given to you.
- Timing will be arranged for new classes.
- Oscar award will be given to celebrities.
- Food will be provided to poor families.
- The result will not be announced today.
- A birthday gift will not be given to you.
- Will the result be announced today?
- Will birthday gift be given to you?
- Will result not be announced today?
- Will birthday gift not be given to you?
Here you can easily understand the difference between future simple active voice and future simple Passive Voice tense by these examples.
|Active Voice||Passive Voice|
|If I make mistakes, he will catch them||If mistakes are made by me, they will be caught by him|
|Alina will take exams.||Exams will be taken by Alina|
|They will arrange birthday party||Birthday party will be arranged by them|
|We will play Cricket||Cricket will be played by us|