FUTURE SIMPLE (Passive)
We use it to talk about those actions that will occur in future time. And we use the helping verb of the Future Simple tense (Will).
We use it for Prediction, Threat, Instant Decision, Possibility.
- Party will be arranged.
- The class will be conducted.
- Dinner will be given.
- Negative: Party will not be arranged.
- Interrogative: Will be party arranged?
- Neg. Int: Will not be party arranged?
Here are some more examples of Passive Voice Future Simple.
- The result will be announced today.
- A birthday gift will be given to you.
- Timing will be arranged for new classes.
- Oscar award will be given to celebrities.
- Food will be provided to poor families.
- The result will not be announced today.
- A birthday gift will not be given to you.
- Will the result be announced today?
- Will birthday gift be given to you?
- Will result not be announced today?
- Will birthday gift not be given to you?
By these examples, you can easily understand the difference between Active Voice and Passive Voice of Future Simple.
|Active Voice||Passive Voice|
|If I make mistakes, he will catch them||If mistakes are made by me, they will be caught by him|
|Alina will take exams.||Exams will be taken by Alina|
|They will arrange birthday party||Birthday party will be arranged by them|
|We will play Cricket||Cricket will be played by us|