PAST PERFECT PASSIVE VOICE TENSE & EXAMPLES
In this voice, we use to talk about an action that started in the past and also ended in the past before another action. And we use the helping verb of the Past Perfect passive tense (Had) and for Past perfect active voice tense.
A completed action before past simple.
- You had been informed.
- F.I.R had been a lodge.
- An e-mail had been sent.
Here are some more examples of Passive Voice Past Perfect.
- Cricket had been played by him.
- The punishment had been given.
- Movies had been watched by them.
- Result had been announced.
- A lecture had been taught by Ali.
- Food had been distributed.
- The punishment had not been given.
- Cricket had not been played by him.
- Had punishment been given?
- Had cricket been played by him?
- Had punishment not been given?
- Had cricket not been played by him?
By these examples, you can easily understand the difference between Active Voice and Passive Voice of Present Perfect.
|Active Voice||Passive Voice|
|The little boy had broken the windkow||The window had been broken by little boy|
|Ali had played cricket||Cricket had been played by him|
|They have watched movie||The movie had been watched by them|
|He had kept up his training regimen for a month||His training regimen had been kept up for a month|