PRESENT CONTINUOUS PASSIVE VOICE TENSE
We use Present Continuous passive voice tense for that action which is going on at the same time of speaking. But, in passive, doer is not mentioned in subjective form. It's used as an object and for present continuous Active Voice tense.
Middle Of An Action
We use it for present running action.
- English is being spoken.
- A lecture is being given by the Teacher.
- Football is being played by the players.
Here are some more present continuous passive voice tense examples.
- They are being eliminated.
- The movie is being watched.
- Air Condition is being repaired.
- A Presentation is being given by Ali.
- Furniture is being made by the carpenter.
- Oscar award is being given to Tom Cruise.
- The movie is not being watched.
- Air Condition is not being repaired.
- Is movie being watched?
- Is Air Condition being repaired?
- Is movie not being watched?
- Is Air Condition not being repaired?
By these examples, you can easily understand the difference between Active Voice tense and Present Continuous passive voice tense.
|Active Voice||Passive Voice|
|Alina is writing the letter||The letter is being written by Alina|
|He is playing cricket||Cricket is being played by him|
|You are cooking cookies||The cookies are being cooked by him|
|The washerman is washing the clothes||The clothes are being washed by the washerman|