A Noun is a group of words that named person, place, thing, animal, quality, quantity, title, action. The Noun is a grammatical term that names anything we see, feel, touch, eat and drink. See Pronoun and it's kinds.
Kinds of Noun
Here are the Kinds of Noun and examples of Noun.
- Proper Noun( Dubai, Ali )
A noun which has a particular name is called Proper Noun. Here are some proper noun examples.
- • Ali is a decent Student.
- • Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan.
- • Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world.
- Common Noun( Boy, City )
A noun which does not represent a specific person or thing is called a Common Noun. Here are some common noun examples.
- • Some boys are standing outside.
- • Flowers spread the fragrance.
- • I have visited every city of my country.
- Countable Noun( Chair, Student )
The number of things or items that can be countable easily is called Countable Noun. Here are some Countable noun example.
- • There are 30 chairs in the room.
- • There were 100 trees in the garden.
- • I have 32 teeth in my mouth.
- Uncountable Noun( Water, Stars )
The number of things or items that can not be countable is called a UnCountable Noun. Here are the uncountable nouns examples.
- • There are many stars in the sky.
- • I have plenty of hairs on my head.
- • There is a lot of water on the pond.
- Concrete Noun( Chair, Board )
A thing that is solid physically is called Concrete Noun. Here are the concrete noun examples.
- • flower.
- • Car.
- • Chair.
- Abstract Noun( Emotions, Air )
A noun which we can't see but we can feel them is called Abstract Noun. Here are abstract noun examples.
- • There is a fresh Air in the garden.
- • I am feeling fresh today.
- • Ali Love her.
- Singular Noun( Student, Boy )
A noun which is mention only one thing or single person are called Singular Noun. Here are the singular noun examples.
- • Ali is a good student.
- • Alina is cooking food.
- • She is watching Television.
- Plural Noun( Students, Boys )
A noun which is mention too may thing or persons are called Plural Nouns. Here are some examples of plural nouns.
- • Boys are playing cricket on the ground.
- • Birds are chirping on the tree.
- • Students are taking a class.
- Collective Nouns( Class, Team )
A noun which shows the group of the same thing is called a Collective noun. Here are some examples of collective nouns.
- • The bunch of flowers.
- • The bunch of keys.
- • 11 players of the cricket team.