MODAL VERB WILL MEANING & EXAMPES
Use of Modal verb Will in English grammar is used when you are certain that the future action is going to take place. The subject of the sentence executing the future action is committed to doing it. For more polite we use Modal Verb Would.
Use of will is to commit, Inform and instant decision.
- I will give you cell phone. -Commit
- Alina will go with us for a picnic. -Inform
- They will go office. -Likely Prediction
There are many uses of will which is written below.
Here the use of modal verb will talk about commitment and promises.
- I will purchase a cell phone for you.
- Ali will give your books within two days.
- Don't worry, I will bring flowers for you.
- Children will not go anywhere, They are just in the garden.
For Instant decision
Here the use of will in sentences will indicate about the instant decision.
- Yes, I will bring for you.
- Ok! Let me finish my dinner, I will go with you.
- Alina decided She will go for shopping with us.
- I think she will take the ride instead of walking.
Here the use of will modal verb is to offer someone.
- I will help you with your homework after lunch.
- Ok! Let me take bath Then I will play with you.
- Alina Offered, She will make this sketch for me.
For likely predictions
Use of Will is also used as a first conditional sentence, which is used for cause and effect in situations that are not changeable.
- If it rains, you will get wet.
- If you are late to work, you will face the trouble.
- If Ali comes, I will call you.